YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE NEW WEBSITE

proballnw.COM

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Joe Borowski Scare

posted by Jon

After receiving one text message and one AIM message from different people that included the name of Cleveland Indians closer Joe Borowski and a variety of obscenities I was concerned. What about Joe Borowski?

Not only did I fear the wost, but I actually assumed based on these random messages that Seattle had traded for the reliever in an attempt to help their struggling bullpen. Acquiring a closer with a 2007 ERA of over 5.00 obviously would not help, but I wouldn't be surprised by such a move. Luckily it doesn't appear that Seattle acquired the troubled reliever, and he merely blew a save against the Los Angeles Angels.

At least I hope that's all it was. That was quite a scare!

No comments: